I've just painted a spare front badge bronze to match my wheels, however I dont think it will work on a Caravelle grill with all the chrome.

@RyanGerry thats exactly what I’m thinking of doing with the trim/badge but in reflex silver to match the van. Looks really good in red on your white van though:thumbsup:

Hi All

Ok so I generally go down the OEM route when it comes to parts but the sportline front one day I like and then another day I dislike! Van is Indium grey and only my opinion but I don't think its the best colour for the sportline front. I actually really like it on white / red vans!

I don't want it to look chavvy or like a race car but need to do something to finish it off, what do the seasoned professionals think is the best looking front and pictures please then I will order!?

Appreciated then I can finish the van and sleep better :)

Thank you

Nick
I like my sportline spoiler but each to there ownIMG_E0868.JPG

Really like that red and black badge @RyanGerry. Did you paint it or wrap it? If wrap, where did you get it please? - I would like to do the same but never used a wrap, is it easy to do? Cheers, Andy.

Really like that red and black badge @RyanGerry. Did you paint it or wrap it? If wrap, where did you get it please? - I would like to do the same but never used a wrap, is it easy to do? Cheers, Andy.
I just bought the badge from Vanstyle ( I think) as for the red I just wrapped the backing plate the badge. It’s changing to pink this week as it’s becoming the wife’s van once I’m back to work and with her and my two little girls she wanted it pink!

View attachment 65787

I think I’m done with the front end for now.
Gloss black grill (had debadged one but only lasted for a week before I swapped it)
Standard badge (gloss black only lasted a week on too, although I may go for gloss black VW with reflex silver backing and trim pieces)
Gloss black lower grills
Gloss black fog mounts
Gloss black VWcarbon splitter
THQ V3 headlights

I don’t seem to get any photos that do it justice but I think it really looks good like this.

Dude the front looks awesome!... Just ordered my WOC gloss black for my white van... ill post some pics when i have it.
Can you or some one with the WOC tell me how much Centimeters does the splitter lower the front of the van?

Can you or some one with the WOC tell me how much Centimeters does the splitter lower the front of the van?
It’s quite difficult to measure but it’s not really lower it’s just level from the lowest part of the bumper (back/inside edge) and sticks out further forward. It look about 20mm lower than the front edge of the bumper

It’s quite difficult to measure but it’s not really lower it’s just level from the lowest part of the bumper (back/inside edge) and sticks out further forward. It look about 20mm lower than the front edge of the bumper
Thanks mate! Really looking good... and congrats, now the front looks super with the black and grey badge...
I will post some pics of the van soon ☝

Thanks mate! Really looking good... and congrats, now the front looks super with the black and grey badge...
I will post some pics of the van soon ☝
Yeah, do it! Let’s see some photos. White vans look great with black detailing

Here’s mine, not to everyone’s taste , but As soon as I saw it, that was it.....
4565A577-B8EF-4720-97E2-2F19F8623A5A.jpeg

456fc27e-1c23-4097-b8ab-f8870a0009b0-jpeg.71113

Back