Being charged for ULEZ London but Euro 6

lucky13

VIP Member
Hi I’ve got a 2019 150 Highline and when I visited London a few weeks ago I was changed the ULEZ, my log book states mine is a Euro 6 so how come I’m being charged ?

Recent thread

Your sure it's ULEZ and not Congestion charge?

As above check to see what the Gov website says?

What's your Reg?

ok i’ve logged a call with the congestion charge helpdesk and they have requested a copy of my log book to proove Euro 6 status..fingers crossed as if my 2019 van does’t qualify then it’s hard to imagine how half the cars out there on the road would!

Just don’t park in Islington’s borough whatever you do
Extra £6.50 per hour to park a diesel ontop of the parking charge

So in the end I had to send them a copy of my V5C 3 times ( they seemed to just lose it ) and they have updated their database to show that the van is ULEZ compliant..Took a rediculous amount of time considering none of it is my fault..my car is clearly registered on my log book as a Euro6 so i’ve no idea where they are getting there information from and then they shift all the work onto the driver rather then getting the correct information to start with….bizarre really

Reactions: CAB
So in the end I had to send them a copy of my V5C 3 times ( they seemed to just lose it ) and they have updated their database to show that the van is ULEZ compliant..Took a rediculous amount of time considering none of it is my fault..my car is clearly registered on my log book as a Euro6 so i’ve no idea where they are getting there information from and then they shift all the work onto the driver rather then getting the correct information to start with….bizarre really
You’re a more patient man than I am. I would have sent it once, to prove that I’m being “reasonable” and then let them take me to court.

Back