My thoughts too! I'll give them a ring tomorrow!

Peanuts are a staple diet when taken with beer!

I've got a set of Amarok Cantera's and a set of banded 17s if anyone fancies a Christmas Bargain for the right offer :whistle:

I'm up for the 8th and as I live in Milton Keynes there's no excuse. Doubt I'll have my van but hopeful of meeting people willing to share their experiences of use and converting.
Where is the meet please? (Scrolled through the thread, could not see reference to location).
Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 16.22.10.png

I'm up for the 8th and as I live in Milton Keynes there's no excuse. Doubt I'll have my van but hopeful of meeting people willing to share their experiences of use and converting.
Where is the meet please? (Scrolled through the thread, could not see reference to location).
View attachment 55590

It must of been a 'man scroll' as my wife would say.

The Betsey Wynne
21 Mursley Rd, Swanbourne, Milton Keynes MK17 0SH
01296 720825
Google Maps

View attachment 55590
Not sure you need the steering wheel lock I find the lack of seats is a good enough deterrent!

View attachment 55590
See you on the 8th! Hopefully it's driveable by then!! :thumbsup:

Just to confirm, spoke with the pub, they are looking forward to welcoming us, they can't promise space in the bar area but will do their best, either way we will take over a corner :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all, the regulars have a WhatsApp group setup, if you want to join, pm me your number and I'll pop you in there.

Now, best get the van cleaned :eek:

Back