I will try to make this one
no fixed plans yet for august, so any date suits me

You just wanna make use of the fact you have a driver for a month or so! :D
I'm going somewhere at some point but not planned yet so let's see what works. This might get a plan out of me! :whistle:

11th works OK then... Same place as normal or should we venture out to a new location? :cool:

I'd of made a guest appearance to one of your meets, but i'm in Europe most of August :(

Sorry can’t make the 11th as I have a ticket for England v Wales at Twickenham on that day.

To make up for your upset at Rutland, i'd of come in the T6 just for you :thumbsup:

I can make the last weekend if anything changes date wise.
We can't do the last weekend, it's a bit close to the due date, unless you bring your Mrs and I'll set the back of the van up with some gas and air!:eek:

We can't do the last weekend, it's a bit close to the due date, unless you bring your Mrs and I'll set the back of the van up with some gas and air!:eek:

You made that lame excuse for not staying at Rutland, and she looked fine to me whist doing cartwheels across the field.

As my wife would say 'pregnant, not ill' (tin hat on)

You made that lame excuse for not staying at Rutland, and she looked fine to me whist doing cartwheels across the field.

As my wife would say 'pregnant, not ill' (tin hat on)
I'm more concerned the potential risks to my seats and interior than anything! :D

Sorry gents, I'm at a 50th in Portsmouth on Saturday night the 17th so the likelihood of getting back is zero to f.a.

Welcome to the newbie we're a friendly bunch that normally meet monthly :thumbsup:

Saying that, should probably organise the next one before it's too late and next year!! Is anyone free mid December? 8th? 15th?

Either date works for us :)

Back