Posted by Pauly
Brook Meadow
Friday, 17 July, 2020 - 09:00
Until: Sunday, 19 July, 2020 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
When it turned up on Saturday @Mud Digger was over there so I headed over and joined him. we started our own gang :) :cool:

There is 1 pic of us from the drone @1000ft right over the back sorry if my Van blocked yours out ha ha ha

when i got there midday Saturday there was no spaces that side.... But i know the ropes now ... it's horrid being the

Newbie... and a Virgin Van on its maiden voyage.

Team undercoat all parked together no spaces or gaps for Team Acapulco / Blue i ll double park next time ha ha ha

but we had a cracking weekend thanks guys was nice to put faces to names and see that bloke from the telly ..

with a Bonus was seeing the Spitfire 4 times flying over ..... cant wait to go back and What a well cared for managed site surely needs a mention in the luxury camp site page .. i reackon

This Event has now been completed:

Here is the next event for 2020 . .

Hi.We are due to pick our camper up at the end of August/first week of September and think this would be perfect for us as we only live down the road.Are there any spaces left for Fri and Sat?

Hi.We are due to pick our camper up at the end of August/first week of September and think this would be perfect for us as we only live down the road.Are there any spaces left for Fri and Sat?
Join in over here...

For those nice folk who asked about my flag pole / LED lights and @Blitz who PM'd me, this is the list of what I bought and where...

1. 6m flag pole:

2. Super ground stake:

3. Flag bungees:

4. Flag:

5. LED dream lights & remote controller

6. 240v transformer for the LED lights, if using @home:

7. Velcro straps:

8. 2.1mm extension cables

And for those who "borrowed" my E bike for a little ride around the lake:
Where do the extension leads (Item8) fit into the system?

Where do the extension leads (Item8) fit into the system?

Between the end of the LED lights & the 12V cigarette lighter, as the 12v cigarette lighter is only 3m long.
At the Forum meet, my flagpole was stuck in the ground near my awning leg, so the 5m, 2.1mm extension lead was needed, but was a definite trip hazard when coming back from late night drinking.
Since then on following camping trips, I now put the flag pole up at the side of my NSF tyre, so I can just use the 3m long 12V cigarette lighter, under the scuttle panel at the side of the main battery, but actually fed from the leisure batteries.

Between the end of the LED lights & the 12V cigarette lighter, as the 12v cigarette lighter is only 3m long.
At the Forum meet, my flagpole was stuck in the ground near my awning leg, so the 5m, 2.1mm extension lead was needed, but was a definite trip hazard when coming back from late night drinking.
Since then on following camping trips, I now put the flag pole up at the side of my NSF tyre, so I can just use the 3m long 12V cigarette lighter, under the scuttle panel at the side of the main battery, but actually fed from the leisure batteries.
Thanks. Understood.

Back