Thanks everyone for turning up today! Great turn out, some lovely vans and a really good catch up with old and new faces!

I think we need to aim for double figures next time :cool:

Couple of pics from me...

20191208_223235.jpg 20191208_223131.jpg

Well done Rich, I thought I had missed the photo opportunity as I cleared off before it got dark... but I'm in (the van is) that last shot, more importantly it was great meeting characters from the Forum, again what a lovely meet!

I knew a van was missing. I thought I was going mad. Shame, yours was the cleanest and one of the nicest colours.

Some of you were interested in the app we use to record our trips so that our families knows are ok. Plus it helps us remember where we went!
Here is a couple of links to recent trips. The app is called TrackMyTour but only works on Apple phones and iPads:

TrackMyTour

TrackMyTour

The app is easy to use and you can put as many waymarks as you like.

I think it's about time to start planning our next meet up... How does the 1st of March work for people? Usual place...

Be great to get a similar turn out to last time, we nearly had double figures :cool:

Hi

We’ve just got our van, would it be ok for a newbie to come along?

Cheers
Chris
Your more than welcome to join us, be prepared to spend more time in the rain in the car park than in the nice warm pub though :D

Better halves and children welcome by the way :thumbsup:

Yeah, I should warn you that since we’ve collected the van from the converters, there has been storms and constant rain every weekend. I’m beginning to think it’s jinxed but as a camper it has quite closely replicated our last few experiences camping in a tent just sitting on the drive.

It’ll be really good to look round some nice vans, benefit from your knowledge and get some ideas. You’ll probably be desperate to go in the pub to get away!;)

Yeah, I should warn you that since we’ve collected the van from the converters, there has been storms and constant rain every weekend. I’m beginning to think it’s jinxed but as a camper it has quite closely replicated our last few experiences camping in a tent just sitting on the drive.

It’ll be really good to look round some nice vans, benefit from your knowledge and get some ideas. You’ll probably be desperate to go in the pub to get away!;)
It's ok we can deal with rain no problem :thumbsup:

Your last comment :eek: you'll get plenty of ideas no doubt! Each time we meet up my bank card is smoking the next day :D

Not long to go people, quick update, this Sunday, 1st March, 1pm :thumbsup:

Got a few new vans turning up so fingers crossed for a gap in the rain to have a nosey round the car park :cool:

Any questions let me know...

The Betsey Wynne
21 Mursley Rd, Swanbourne, Milton Keynes MK17 0SH
01296 720825
Google Maps

My son is playing rugby in St Albans in the morning so we will head up after that and may not get there for 1 but we’ll be there asap

See you there, we're normally there for a few hours so no rush at all, we tend to be to the left of the bar around the snug area when you come in from the car park :thumbsup:

Back