You lot doing Busfest? You don't usually!
I forgot to register. Might have to go somewhere wild.

We're going. (Club area)

General / family camping areas still available.

Plus day tickets for sat/sun

Yeah, couldn't get a camping spot so not bothering with the drive.
Pre-Meet sounds good for those not going tho? A partial for a cheeky half

I think Sept is going to be a struggle unless we do a Saturday to open the options up?

A lot of people are still holidaying too this month...

Nah, should be back now. The brats have gone back to school. Saturday's are also good. Nowt wrong with a satdee.

Ok pulling my finger out now...who can make the 17th or the 24th?

24th we at BTCC @ Brands too. . . .

look out for the Big Black Gazebo . . . in the "in field parking". ( not taking the van, ill be a passenger that weekend|)

17th got a family doo.....

24th we at BTCC @ Brands too. . . .

look out for the Big Black Gazebo . . . in the "in field parking". ( not taking the van, ill be a passenger that weekend|)

17th got a family doo.....
We'll be back on the South Bank on the 24th. SWB Iridium Grey Stealth mode camper. Might put the awning out (Palm Beach domed type) Could this be your black gazebo in June?

Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 17.22.48.jpg

Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 17.24.10.jpg

Lol.... Totally walked passed you guys about 20 times.

Yes that was us.....

We'll be looking to pitch in the same place as the TV screen van will be behind us for that weekend.

Ok pulling my finger out now...who can make the 17th or the 24th?
Jo’s doing the Oxford half marathon on the 17th and I’m down as support, driver and general dogsbody, it’s a morning thing so could make late afternoon at a push. I have nothing on the 24th, unless we all go to brands hatch :)

I hope you haven't made a fixed booking yet mate. I'm afraid I've just found out I don't have the van this weekend. My son has reminded me he has booked it for a trip to Lincoln. A kind of busmans holiday. I like the idea of a small informal group meet, specially in a pub. Although we have different uses and aspirations for our van. Work or camping, stealth or bling, long distance or shopping trips we all, or most, have one thing in common. T6 Volkswagens. I'm still interested in any future meets.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 19.08.50.png

Back