Awnings????????

We prefer to keep everything compact; you can't free-camp with an awning but if you have a van with no bed or facilities, you need one.
@Roadrunner - that "strip" of material looks pretty worn out - is it robust enough?
Admitidly it is a few years old now but that is the frayed end of the strip though it might be an idea to get another made up.

Hi guys I’m buying a vango low drive away awning kela3 on gumtree. It’s a very good price.
Has anyone lost one? Recently?

Yeah just thought I’d check. They’ve said it’s still packaged. But it’s only £240 new. I know the kela 4 is out now but it’s usually £400 for the 3. I don’t want to sound like I’m accusing this seller. Just want to be sure.

Yeah just thought I’d check. They’ve said it’s still packaged. But it’s only £240 new. I know the kela 4 is out now but it’s usually £400 for the 3. I don’t want to sound like I’m accusing this seller. Just want to be sure.
Ah, I understand now mate..
Very honourable indeed...

Hampshire? It does seem incredibly cheap for a brand new boxed item especially when people are selling used ones for more than this.

I think you are right to question it - are you are able to collect in person from their home address?

that does seem uber cheap - im thinking the movelite as i dont want the door facing away from the van, id like it to be parallel if you know what i mean

I’m collecting tonight, it’s labelled as a kela3 low height drive away awning. Where does the movelite come from I can’t see it on internet with the vango ones

I’m collecting tonight, it’s labelled as a kela3 low height drive away awning. Where does the movelite come from I can’t see it on internet with the vango ones
Movelite is Outdoor Revolution’s range of driveaway awnings - nothing to do with Vango.

Oh thanks. You got me worried there.
Hope this one stays up, trying to find a cash machine here is difficult.

Back