Autofinesse - Aqua Coat

@Fish cracking website love the layout and level of detail for each product. Thanks for the info, but think you just cost me at least another £100! o_O
Auto finesse aqua coat vs GYEON Q²M WET-COAT ??;)

Building up my detailing arsenal slowly, taking a bit of trial and error though. Autoglym polar blast has been regulated to cleaning push bikes and the wife’s car ;) for example!

@CALLAKN ceramic coating for alloys, off the shelf product or applied by others?

@Fish cracking website love the layout and level of detail for each product. Thanks for the info, but think you just cost me at least another £100! o_O

Building up my detailing arsenal slowly, taking a bit of trial and error though. Autoglym polar blast has been regulated to cleaning push bikes and the wife’s car ;) for example!

@CALLAKN ceramic coating for alloys, off the shelf product or applied by others?
Givw them a call and the will give you a steer on products specific to your van colour and different colours need different things

Also use the Gyeon wetcoat every wash and love it. I'm not an enthusiastic detailer and take the approach that I want the least work for a good result, life's too short. I use turtle Wax a couple of times a year and wetcoat after each wash, good enough for the girls I go out with

Ceramic coat was done by a detailer before I even put the wheels on the van so they were clean and new.

Really happy with the results

@Fish Same as yours indium grey. Will give them a buzz. @andys same thoughts — best job in the least amount of time. Bilt Hamber autofoam once a week & these aqua shizzle spray products seems to be doing the trick! Bilt Hamber wheel cleaner & brush for the wheels.

Good deal on the auto finesse aqua coat - £13.36 from eurocarparts..
No spray nozzle though

After some research I’m sticking with sonax bsd, picked up two bottles for £12 delivered.

Back