Auto Glym Polar Blast

Leehoops

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi guys I bought some of the above as I was after some kind of snow foam , so I mixed it 100ml to 500ml of water as it stated this as a starting point ! In to a pump action squirter , shook it all up and started spraying on the van but I wasn’t getting anything like a coverage of foam but a poor splattering of suds but no matter what I did I couldn’t get it properly covered ! So I tried using this with my pressure washer instead which was a little better but still I didn’t get the desired affect ! Does anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong ? Thanks

The jet wash has a separate bottle attachment as you can see in the pic but there is no adjustment as to the mix

40AB36E9-2855-4352-832D-005F9A40126B.jpeg

0731291D-81A0-4195-9392-249472D2A61E.jpeg

28FC487D-FCE3-4548-AAE2-E976A57041D7.jpeg

This won't help you, (sorry) but it works fine in my foam lance / pressure washer set up at the dilution you stated. Does your foam lance work with other products?

Ah, sorry, just seen your pics. That's not a foam lance and it won't work. You need something like this:
upload_2019-12-30_14-58-21.png

That’s the type. Ensure you get the right one to connect to your pressure washer... Karcher etc...

What they said,buy a decent one and you'll be fine. About £30 ish should get you one.

Fantastic thanks guys I’m on the case my mate is a manager at b&q so I’ll give him a buzz tomorrow and see if they have one to fit my karcher:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

As above i use the polar blast and put it through a inline bottle, so you will be fine :thumbsup:

Fantastic thanks guys I’m on the case my mate is a manager at b&q so I’ll give him a buzz tomorrow and see if they have one to fit my karcher:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
B&Q won’t have a proper snow foam Lance, if you want snow foam to foam properly you need a dedicated foam Lance. A karcher (or other similar brand) in line bottle or foam sprayer will not give you the foam you want. It will work to some extent, but the dedicated foam Lance is the proper job.

something like in the link below, you can specify the connector depending on which pressure washer you have.

snow foam Lance link

I have a similar Karcher lance and bottle. Wasn't impressed to be honest. Hence why I bought the MJJC one. Cant say for certain but suspect the MJJC is a generic bottle branded by various other companies. It's certainly looks similar to more expensive bottles. Either that or it's just a good functioning Chinese knock off.

Back