Auto Glym Polar Blast

Hi which foam would you recommend some are saying the Bilt Hamber and what shampoo after thanks
My 1st choice snow foam is Magifoam by Autobrite direct, it lifts loads of dirt. I’ve not tried the Bilt Hamber one, but having just run out of Magifoam I might try it to see for myself.

As for shampoo, Autoglym Shampoo is pretty good, but I’m not using it at the moment. I’m using Feynlab pure wash because my van has Feynlab ceramic coating. The pure wash is also very good.

There are many good shampoos out there, but I would stay away from any really cheap £2 a litre ones.

Autoglym, Megiuars, GTechniq, Autofinesse, Autobrite direct all do shampoos that work very well, there are loads of others out there too. Some are overpriced to be honest and the Autoglym shampoo is a good value for money shampoo that works well.

My 1st choice snow foam is Magifoam by Autobrite direct, it lifts loads of dirt. I’ve not tried the Bilt Hamber one, but having just run out of Magifoam I might try it to see for myself.

As for shampoo, Autoglym Shampoo is pretty good, but I’m not using it at the moment. I’m using Feynlab pure wash because my van has Feynlab ceramic coating. The pure wash is also very good.

There are many good shampoos out there, but I would stay away from any really cheap £2 a litre ones.

Autoglym, Megiuars, GTechniq, Autofinesse, Autobrite direct all do shampoos that work very well, there are loads of others out there too. Some are overpriced to be honest and the Autoglym shampoo is a good value for money shampoo that works well.
Thanks for that ,have ordered some

I bought the AutoBrite lance and 500ml Magifoam from Amazon.
Ok thanks I’ve already ordered a large magifoam direct but had ordered the lance before so hopefully it will turn up or I’m going to have 2 very dirty VWs

Last edited:
Attached is an order I placed a few days ago for my pre-wash routine as I've run out of everything

I'm going to try out the citrus wash before using the Bilt Hamber snow foam to see if it's any good. To do this I'm going to let the van get filthy:cry:

20200105_192934.jpg

Attached is an order I placed a few days ago for my pre-wash routine as I've run out of everything

I'm going to try out the citrus wash before using the Bilt Hamber snow foam to see if it's any good. To do this I'm going to let the van get filthy:cry:

View attachment 57615
I know letting your van get filthy will really upset you. Therefore I will allow you to test the new stuff on mine. It’s filthy already :whistle:

I found lots of info on snow foam cleaner and bought some Avalanche but couldn'r seem to find any info on 'do I need to apply a wax afterwards'? Typically I jet wash the thick dirt, snow foam, rinse, then wash with a wax shampoo but other than old school polishing is there a good wax I could or should apply?

Back