Short-handed Gun for Snowfoam

T6180

T6 Legend
So I've purchased some new detailing goodies to have a play with.

I bought the Short Gun as after watching a couple of reviews I just liked the fact it has the swivel on the hose connection, I get really annoyed with the standard hose curling up every second while your using it. Fingers crossed it does the job.

I've tried at least all the main snow foams on the market so I thought I'd give Carbon Collective a test over my trusted Bilt Hamber collection

20200220_124954.jpg 20200220_135340.jpg

Those short guns are ace but just make sure the nozzles are clipped in correctly as the first time i hooked mine up it wasn't and it went into orbit never to be seen again :laugh:

So I've purchased some new detailing goodies to have a play with.

I bought the Short Gun as after watching a couple of reviews I just liked the fact it has the swivel on the hose connection, I get really annoyed with the standard hose curling up every second while your using it. Fingers crossed it does the job.

I've tried at least all the main snow foams on the market so I thought I'd give Carbon Collective a test over my trusted Bilt Hamber collection

View attachment 61022 View attachment 61023
Nice! Not seen those before; is it a genuine karcher gun? Be interested to hear how it goes

@Village if you want one of these check out Clean Your Ride (CYR) Andy has a good selection of accessories and every kind of cleaning, polishing and finishing product you could ever want in sample sizes to try before you buy full size.
His service is spot on as well.

So bought a short gun from CYR (and a 10m Kiam hose). Arrived this morning and just done a very quick test drive. Best things i've bought for car cleaning, ever! Absolutely brilliant. One handed gun is so much more manoeuvrable and usable, especially with swivel.

Thanks to @T6180 & @Phil Blackburn for recommendations!

Back