Auto Glym Polar Blast

I must admit all the different makes seem to be the same so i think il try the one from euro car parts as it’s nearly half price
Beware, I bought a cheapish one of Amazon, however when it arrived firstly it wouldn't fit the end of the Karcher properly. When I did get it attached then the tabs were at the wrong angle so the bottle was at about 45degrees from vertical and it didnt foam particularly well. Then it wouldn't come out. I had to take the Karcher nozzle apart. Sent it back for a refund and bought a decent one. Worth spending the money imho.

It'll be fine. It fits in the end of your handle in place of the lance, and you turn the pressure down to minimum on the handle controls. Haven't got a pic of the T6, but here's my Variant.

View attachment 57267

Love the variant, I'm going to look into getting a pre-70s beetle or a type 3 in the new year, just got to convince the mrs it's an 'investment' :whistle:

I've had 3 snow foam lances off ebay and amazon all relatively cheap but not the best and all eventually got binned. I treated myself to an autobrite lance. I cannot believe the difference , it uses far less snow foam, I dilute 100ml per 1litre of water and if you want it can foam thick like squirty cream or as I prefer (and the experts recommend, more watery) bilt hamber is the foam of choice for me.

Beware, I bought a cheapish one of Amazon, however when it arrived firstly it wouldn't fit the end of the Karcher properly. When I did get it attached then the tabs were at the wrong angle so the bottle was at about 45degrees from vertical and it didnt foam particularly well. Then it wouldn't come out. I had to take the Karcher nozzle apart. Sent it back for a refund and bought a decent one. Worth spending the money imho.
I bought this one as others on here recond it was good not arrived yet
US $17.5 |MJJC with High Quality Foam Gun for Karcher K2 K7, Snow Foam Lance for all Karcher K Series pressure washer Karcher-in Water Gun & Snow Foam Lance from Automobiles & Motorcycles on AliExpress

"I like this variant as it’s all plastic. The ones with metal fittings suffer from corrosion due to the strong chemicals used in the SF."

Those strong corrosive chemicals we're spraying on our paint??? I might have to rethink this snowfoam!!

"I like this variant as it’s all plastic. The ones with metal fittings suffer from corrosion due to the strong chemicals used in the SF."

Those strong corrosive chemicals we're spraying on our paint??? I might have to rethink this snowfoam!!
It’s wrong. My foam gun with metal fittings is as corrosion free as the day it arrived.

Mmmm... Sodium hydroxide solution. Look after your skin especially. My spray gun is well corroded but still works.

DC30A3FD-6E9A-401D-9A50-28474D32FD0C.jpeg

I've never put traffic film remover through my snowfoam lance, though I'm sure you could.

Mmmm... Sodium hydroxide solution. Look after your skin especially. My spray gun is well corroded but still works.

View attachment 57323
That’s not snow foam, that’s TFR. 2 quite different things. A good quality snow foam will remove as much dirt whilst being much kinder to you, your foam Lance and your vehicles paint.

Last edited:
That’s not snow foam, that’s TFR. 2 quite different things. A good quality snow foam will remove as much dirt whilst being much kinder to you, your foam Lance and your vehicles paint.
Hi which foam would you recommend some are saying the Bilt Hamber and what shampoo after thanks

Back