Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

I spoke to a guy at travelinlite ,he dose a kit for 5.1 ,he said he had tried it on his t6 but it didn't work .So he said they are still working on it .

Hey @carlg I used the power fold mirrors and retrofit kit from Travelinlite, made a simple mod to get it working and passed the info back to them.

For any one with factory power fold mirrors it looks like the code has been cracked :):thumbsup: Happy days for them :)

But for anyone that just has regular electric adjustable without the power fold then the kit from Travelinlite will work. See the thread here. The mod was just to swap the permanent live feed to the MES controller in their kit to a switched live feed.

No luck with mine so far.... :(
Coded and re adapted the windows...
Code:
Subsystem 2 - Part No SW: 7E0 959 801 Q    HW: 7E0 959 801 Q  Labels: 7E0-959-801.CLB
   Component: J386__TSG_FT  003 0653
   Serial number: KU0KU007091662517676
   Coding: 5500B3

Subsystem 3 - Part No SW: 7E0 959 802 Q    HW: 7E0 959 802 Q  Labels: 7E0-959-802.CLB
   Component: J387__TSG_BT  003 0653
   Serial number: KU0KU030081662435787
   Coding: 4400A3
I also ticked some missing options for [RHD] and [start stop installed] but still no joy.
Just hoping the module might need to sleep before the changes take effect so will test again later.

Guessing Q modules don't work then, once coding was accepted it should work

Guessing Q modules don't work then, once coding was accepted it should work
No it looks like they don't as I just tried again and used your exact coding as well.. oh well back to the drawing board...

Thanks Paul:thumbsup: I must give some thanks to Ciclo (Polo forum) he has thought me some of my knowledge with VCDS/coding

There's lots more secrets to unearth from our modules, Ross-tech don't seem to put as much time to our platform (pq25) as they do others.

Wiring looks the same on a brief look, so I'm guessing it's just a feature that was left out of the later software of door modules, would be good to know what people are trying these on, BCM part no/door module part no or autoscan would be good

I have several full scans of T6s so will have a look through and compare revisions to vehicle age and see where they changed if poss

Just an one thing i have notice in ref; to the auto folding of the mirrors , my new van lets you switch the mirrors at any time whether the door is open closed ignition on or off , where as the loan combi only let you close the mirrors in before you opened the door which if you forgot (all the time) you had to switch the ignition back on. Dont no if this makes sense but it must be wired different do you think ?? maybe a E5 E6 difference? .

This is the difference i noticed from the previous model to my T6 (my17) does that have something to do with it ?

Differences between models like this can be found with full auto scans and controller channel maps

Just had a quick scan through some vehicle scans and it looks like
early vans (?euro 5) have door modules with suffix K or L
later vans (?euro 6) have door modules with suffix P or Q
Now we know L & Q are vehicles with power folding and mine is a K without power folding so i would guess P is also without power folding

I have a few more scans on my laptop but its at home so cant check until later

I may be a little low catching on, can someone give me a step by step guide please?
Thanks

Back