[Solved] Think I messed up with Carista - folding mirrors

whodat

T6 Pro
Hi,
Still a newbie with 22plate/T6.1/t30/Highline/indium. Had spaceship for a little less than 2 weeks and (to give you an idea of technical skills), I'm still reading the manual to find out how to get back to view 'speedo'. Think I mostly figured it out, but one thing at a time......

Anyway - all those many days ago, a long press on the key fob would fold the mirrors in - Perfect.
The setting on the display was to 'not fold in mirrors automatically on locking'. Perfect.
In Carista, the setting was long press to fold in mirrors . Perfect.

I started playing with Carista.
Now, the only way to get the mirrors to fold in is to twist the knob on the driver's door card.
The setting on the display has in turns been set to fold in when locking automatically and not to fold in mirrors automatically. Still no joy with the mirrors when locking / long press.
In Carista, it says the setting to fold in on long press is enabled. Still doesn't work.
The Carista is now sitting precariously on the top of a tall cliff awaiting it's fate to see if there is a way to get back to how it was less than 2 weeks ago.

I also played with User settings on the display. I tried factory reset but still the same.

Any ideas apart from where to put the Carista? As that will hurt.
Thanks.

Did you have the bonnet open when you made changes? Makes a difference on my '20 poverty line...

Yes, bonnet open.
It wouldn't give any customisation options without the bonnet open. Just had to remind myself to shut it afterwards as it did spend a few hours unlocked after one session arguing with the ECU.

Oh man - really -
I'll try that in a few minutes. I deliberately disabled that one touch windows function. Will let you know in a bit. THANK YOU (and wayne for replying)

Ok - so had to enable pretty much everything under windows and now it works. Thank you Pauly.

Just forgot to close the bonnet - going to do that now.....

I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore.I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore. I will not play with the Carista anymore.

Back