Auto electrician - northwest

Deltablues

Had this unit fitted 12month ago linked up with solar panel. Not technically minded but not 100% satisfied everything is working as it should. I'm after an auto electrician in the North West area who is familiar with this system that can check everything over. I'm located Littleborough OL15 and will to travel an hour.

@Deltablues -

@Dav-Tec may be your man - well thought about electrical guru on this Forum who has premises in S43, Chesterfield
Sometimes, it pays to travel to find the right tradesman

1644354923396.png

Last edited:
Had this unit fitted 12month ago linked up with solar panel. Not technically minded but not 100% satisfied everything is working as it should. I'm after an auto electrician in the North West area who is familiar with this system that can check everything over. I'm located Littleborough OL15 and will to travel an hour.
I’ve got one of these fitted. I added a solar panel via a Victron mppt controller. I’m only in Ramsbottom so if it would help for you to come and look at my setup you would be more than welcome

I’ve got one of these fitted. I added a solar panel via a Victron mppt controller. I’m only in Ramsbottom so if it would help for you to come and look at my setup you would be more than welcome
Really appreciate the offer. A conversion company who completed other electrical work on my van are going to give it the once over on Saturday. If I don't get it resolved I would really welcome the opportunity to have a look at your setup. Regards Stephen

Back