Arrggghhhh send help!!!! the options are doing my head in!

I’ve got parking sensors front and rear but wish I had camera as the sensors will go off with just a stinging nettle Popping out from the side of the road which at times makes them pointless, whereas if I had a camera I would be able to see what’s what.

I am picking up my new van next week and am having the reversing camera fitted as did not choose as an option (doh). I picked all of your other essentials as part of the build. I am sure I will be glad I did do. We have dogs so van a/c inside is essential.

We've had park assist on both Tigs. I used it once when we got the first one just to try it. It's mad how well it works, however it is such a faff. You have to go through the procedure of telling it how and where you want to park, then it will tell you once you have passed the space if it is suitable or not. Then you have to follow the backwards and forwards arrows on the screen. By the time you have pissed about pressing buttons, you could have seen a space, parked in it and buggered off.

I wish I would have chosen the reversing camera. I asked VW for a price last week to retrofit, and they said it would be a whole days labour and wouldn’t be worth it. Even though it says £325 fitted on VW website.

Back