Anyone put an RSQ3 engine & gearbox into a Transporter?

Sorry, it makes me laugh you are not sure how to upload the video.
You are doing and incredible conversion, your skills and abilities are Hero level to my eyes. Can’t wait to see the end of this project.
I agree, I can't wait to see more, please @Power ut , keep us updated, photos would be good!

Cracking build… I’m not mechanically minded… so probably a daft question? Why an RS3 engine over any other RS engine (4,5,6,7) or a big diesel ? Just curious more than anything.

Wow John, you have a beast there! Very well done. I hope this can be a vehicle to get you some future business converting Transporters! Chapeaux fella!!

That caddy looks ludicrous! I'd want stock wheels on it so people think its a diesel until they see it disappear over the horizon.

But Back to the thread, keep us up to date with your own conversion, it looks fab!

Brilliant, I've often thought about doing this if my Tsi went or hard it would be to do. Great engine and can easily tune it.

Just out of interest your not the same Powernut who used to build some wild Caddy vans on clubgti forum?

Brilliant, I've often thought about doing this if my Tsi went or hard it would be to do. Great engine and can easily tune it.

Just out of interest your not the same Powernut who used to build some wild Caddy vans on clubgti forum?
Yes that was some years ago lol

Struggling charging system
If anyone can help advise with a daigram / pindata on charging pin data / daigram be greatfull
2014 audi rs q3 8u model

Back