Anyone doing Run the Ring on Sunday?

Awsome, my daughter was in GOSH when she was born with a diofromatic hernia and we still support the hospital so I will be there next year :)

I have some A4 magnet sheets which are sticky if you want some. I used them for the donate signs

Guys, where is the meet point? I’m in south, do I just pay on the website then make my way there, couldn’t find much info regarding?

Cheers

Yeah I think so. You can try turning up early morning at one of the m25 services closest to you and see if you can register but I think they ask people not to do that. If you put a message on the FB group you might be able to find someone who’s selling (loads of stories about people that won’t make it due to breakdowns)

We had a great time - lots of waving and tooting.

Started at Thurrock, got there with time to spare, went to the toilet, came out and everyone was leaving :whistle:

Got ahead and stopped at Clackets and took some snaps of people leaving, then re-joined the m25, stopped again briefly at Cobham but literally got caught in the queue to leave, then completed the rest of the run.

It was good to speed up/slow down and make the stops to see more of the people doing it.

Snaps from Clackets are here iam_BLOATER

We had a great time - lots of waving and tooting.

Started at Thurrock, got there with time to spare, went to the toilet, came out and everyone was leaving :whistle:

Got ahead and stopped at Clackets and took some snaps of people leaving, then re-joined the m25, stopped again briefly at Cobham but literally got caught in the queue to leave, then completed the rest of the run.

It was good to speed up/slow down and make the stops to see more of the people doing it.

Snaps from Clackets are here iam_BLOATER
We stopped at cobham for a loo break and then worked out going ahead and stopping and joining again would be a great way of doing it and seeing more.

Saw you guys come passed us a few times but didn’t realise it was you until we got home

Seemed the convoy broke up around M3/M4 again. Basically after the mayhem we caused after Cobham. Did you find the same too? Seems people who started in the south reported a similar thing happens for them around London Conley

Got papped a couple of times myself :thumbsup:

DAF1384A-F942-48B3-B898-D303A59C4D2C.jpegEFE127D8-02D7-4E26-AF8E-3D747A630622.jpegD8AF6C15-4164-41D8-8988-72A60C512F22.jpeg

We stopped at cobham for a loo break and then worked out going ahead and stopping and joining again would be a great way of doing it and seeing more.

Saw you guys come passed us a few times but didn’t realise it was you until we got home

I think it would have got boring just sitting behind/in front of the same dubs all the way round and it meant we got to see more and drive with different groups from each services too.

Will be doing it again next year but I’d like to be passenger and get loads of rolling snaps as well as the static snaps at the services.

I didn’t think you’d made the connection to me on here :whistle:

I think next year we’ll stay over at the lakes the night before and run from the south then go to the gathering after, make a bit more of a weekend of it

Seemed the convoy broke up around M3/M4 again. Basically after the mayhem we caused after Cobham. Did you find the same too? Seems people who started in the south reported a similar thing happens for them around London Conley

Yes, leading up to the Heathrow section there was a fair bit of traffic and for a while we didn’t see any others. It’s difficult to organise - not sure I’d want to try and get the timings right.

I did the same thing in my old MX5 with the owners club a few years ago, but it was at midnight with the roof down and we went anti-clockwise. We started at Thurrock and everyone stopped at South Mimms to regroup/meet the rest of the people. So leaving South Mimms everyone was together for the rest of the ring and we didn’t get separated

Back