Anyone doing Run the Ring on Sunday?

cgtmiles

VIP Member
T6 Legend
image.jpg
Anyone doing Run the ring? We are signed up starting from South Mimms. Give us a shout if you’ll be there!

Nice one! If you get a chance before you head off, you could redirect a washer jet to give some of the crusties an overdue shower!
With an attitude like that, I hope they do spoil your needless journey.

Didn't know this was happening. I will keep an eye-out for next year's. I think gate-crashing this is a no-no. Pity, I have the Kop Hill Climb on Saturday so this would have filled my weekend with car stuff.
:somersault:
@cgtmiles Enjoy the run.

Last edited:
Anywho I guess the answer is no, no one will be joining me on my needless journey.

Anyway, please have a look at the website Home - CoppaFeel! or Facebook page, it’s for a great cause coppafeel (no @JOG ;) !!) related to breast cancer awareness.
It is a great cause and blokes should remember that breast cancer is not exclusive to the female of the species but that blokes can get it too!

There was a very moving interview in the magazine that came with last Sunday's Times newspaper with the Hallenga twins who founded the charity.

Didn't know this was happening. I will keep an eye-out for next year's. I think gate-crashing this is a no-no. Pity, I have the Kop Hill Climb on Saturday so this would have filled my weekend with car stuff.
:somersault:
@cgtmiles Enjoy the run.
Good point. I should probably say the organisers have asked that people do not attend unless they have booked to control numbers etc.

Back