Anyone doing Run the Ring on Sunday?

Run the ring 6 25 Sept 2022. Will there be more forum members this year????

thats the T6forum autumn camp weekender as well . . .

thats the T6forum autumn camp weekender as well . . .

Convoy down the M1 round the M25 and back up?

25th is the Sunday?

Prob be packup and leave site Sunday afternoon.

Though last year we done a sat night party thing with vdub radio and a collection.

@czmate sent the donations in. From T6Forum.

I'm doing run the ring for my second time, great event and cause.
Looking forward to seeing anyone off the forum there. Normally closer to the time, via RTR Facebook group, I organise a Yorkshire convoy down

Looks like most of the locals will be at the forum meet that weekend and probably far too hungover to drive anywhere at that time in the morning! :rolleyes:

I’m doing it this year in my van (done it previously in an MX5 with the owners club) and excited to see all the dubs :thumbsup:

Starting/finishing at Thurrock

11359E8C-5F53-4E29-AC96-D219F851DA6B.jpeg

7FF8A6C7-1C79-46C0-91BC-8B471252E562.jpeg

We are up for it but would be going from south mimms.

If there is a forum group going from somewhere we would be happy to join from somewhere else

We are up for it but would be going from south mimms.

If there is a forum group going from somewhere we would be happy to join from somewhere else

I think there is a forum meet-up on the same weekend so might reduce potential attendees.
Also not sure if as many people will attend as in previous years due to cost of diesel.

Yes I am . Going from Beaconsfield services.
We are coming from Hemel so could join you at beacons field to at least have a forum group showing to 2 (not sure that counts as a group!)

Anyone going to the gather after? This is also slightly awkward as in Surrey so only about half way round the ring whether we start in beaconsfield on south mimms! But noticed last year that it was quiet up the west side and ended up more like a drive home from the south coast!

Got my pack today with stickers and a load of advertising leaflets.

Think I’ll be sticking the sticker(s) on the windows rather than the paintwork !

Got my pack today with stickers and a load of advertising leaflets.

Think I’ll be sticking the sticker(s) on the windows rather than the paintwork !
I stuck mine to magnet backing last year so I can remove/reuse easily

Back