Anyone doing Run the Ring on Sunday?

TMS Large Magnetic Sheet 62 x 42cm, Flexible Magnet Roll for Sign Making, Crafts, Die Storage, DIY Fridge Magnets and More - Motorway Grade Strength, Perfect for making Van or Taxi Signs [0.8mm thick] https://amzn.eu/d/9nypWXI

The theme this year is anything green, to do with outdoors or adventures to represent dementia adventure (the charity this year). caterpillars represent outdoors and nature which is proven to lift the mood of people with dementia so they seem to be a theme for some

Last year people seemed to put in a big effort to decorate their vehicles so now trying to work out what we can do (obviously without damaging the van!) as we felt decidedly underdressed last year. Anybody doing anything to their van?

I am starting/finishing at Thurrock Lakeside and live in Southend so nowhere near the gathering unfortunately. Apparently I will be taking the wife into Lakeside shopping centre after the run :whistle:
It seems like unless you start in the south you would either need to do laps or cut the run short

I’m not going to the gathering for the same reason , once doing the full ring it’s another hour and a half to the gathering ( if the traffic is ok)

I did notice last year (started at south mimms) that the convoy disintegrated a bit by the time we got to M4ish I guess maybe this was because people chose to cut short the run

Back