For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

@saxoboy - Do you have any left please? Would love to get one fitted while I have my headlining out for covering.

Cheers.

Hi @saxoboy, newbie on here trawling through all the great treads and found this one, one question are these compatible with T5? 2013 highline kombi?

Hi @T5-heath yes, these will fit any transporter from 2003 onwards...some may need a little alteration to the cubby hole, but there are ways even around that @Andysmee on page 9 had a great work around.

Hi, quick question, I’ve got a 2018 Caravelle, I think the lamp unit is different in it ? Would it be possible to fit these ? I can bath her the diner unit and drill a few holes in mine if the wiring is pretty much plug and play ??
Can you advise if this is possible or if any one has done it on a Velle ?

thanks

:oops:
Hi, quick question, I’ve got a 2018 Caravelle, I think the lamp unit is different in it ? Would it be possible to fit these ? I can bath her the diner unit and drill a few holes in mine if the wiring is pretty much plug and play ??

thanks
Is that a play on words.....or predictive text gone wrong??

thanks
Won’t work in a velle, wiring is different.

Reactions: C4S
Basically, if your cabin in a T5 or T6 has this lamp unit in;

old t6 light.PNG
you can install this version;

Cabin Ambient Light Kit.jpg

I don't think the Caravelle's have these primitive lamp units to start with...sorry.

Hi, thanks. Mines slightly different in that the laps are round and have an incandescent finish. If I’m honest I prefer the look of these.

could anything be done for these type of red lights in the rear... in the roof lining...? so you can check on little one without turning bigger lights on etc...

@T6DSGChris yeah, you could always wire in some of the small red LEDs people are installing in there front door pockets and link them with the ambient lighting circuit, so link it to the yellow lead I supply with the Ambient Cain Light Kit and a ground in the van. That would give you a red glow at night similar to the cabin lights :)

Back