For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Thanks David. Yes I'm replacing the current strobe effect ones that I have! Lol. Lot of flicker. And yes I actually broke one of them last time so thanks for the warning, all be it too late for me!!!!
Wasn't just me then :D I had to persuade it back in place with a screwdriver!

Hi @saxoboy, interested in one of these if still available mate, i fitted one before in my last van but extra wire wasnt long enough to reach the connection point, Do the ones you supply have enough cable length?

Hi @Veedubd yes, they are still available.....and yes, the ones I supply, come with enough and a little more cable, to let you wire it where you want too and keep the wire nicely hidden :) I will PM you

I have just replaced my shuttle console with the standard light .. due to the different plug does the plug you sell fit ?
Thanks

Hi @Hoonigan_31 not sure I get what you're after.....are you just after a new plug to fit the standard light unit? If thats the case I have a few.

Hi Guys,

I have these kits for sale, they are very easy to fit and transform your T6 Cabin. These easily fit a Highline or Kombi model, but can be made to fit other models with a little bit of alteration (just ask), they do not fit Caravelle’s as the light they are replacing is not the same size or shape.....they give an ambient red light from above as per many German car manufactures. I fitted one of these and it really has made driving in the dark, cool....even with H4 bulbs!...

I'm after £60.72p for a kit, which includes postage (they are brand new and it allows Hermes to collect)...it takes 30 mins to fit if you've taken your van apart before! maybe an hour if you haven't yet....I will send instructions as to what to do....really easy, apart from a wire you need to splice into near the light switch, these are PLUG & PLAY. (The lights that the kit come with are not white, they are the usual yellow lights)

View attachment 47116

View attachment 47117

View attachment 47118

View attachment 47119

View attachment 47120
Hi, are these still available ?

Hi, No I don't think they do....do you have a picture of your existing cabin light I could see?

Back