For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Mine arrived today, I've PM'd saxoboy already but just wanted to say what a great transaction.
It's a genuine part with the required additional loom and a great set of instructions.
Very securely packaged.
Brilliant:thumbsup:

Hey @saxoboy do you have a link to the connector cutting explanation please? I thought it was in the thread but just had a look. May indeed take one of I canget the connector moved around.

could anything be done for these type of red lights in the rear... in the roof lining...? so you can check on little one without turning bigger lights on etc...
@T6DSGChris did you do this in the end?
Im looking at doing a similar thing to see littles ones in the back when driving a night. Would be interested to see how you got on? I was thinking also doing the front using the Saxoboy ambient unit then adding some small LED's in the headliner above the rear seats. I also wanted to add a switch to turn it all on and off if I wanted.

@saxoboy is there a way to turn off the ambient light if I don't want it on? could I put a switch into the yellow cable? would the remainder of the light still work (courtesy and map) just without the red/amber ambient?

Thanks in advance both!

Hi @david173 you could add a switch to the yellow wire, by switching off the ambient circuit, you would still have lights that work, for the courtesy and map lights, just without the switches and downlighters lighting up ;)

Back