For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Hi, Do you still have these available,
I have the overhead storage on a t6 highline will this still fit?

Hi @MMonty yes, I have these available. They come complete with everything you need to install, lamp, loom and instructions. The price is still £60.72p including postage…Matt

Hi @saxoboy I'm looking at various ambient lighting options at the moment, but i have a shuttle so can't get the overhead option. Can you supply the footwell lighting and some upgraded leds for the courtesy light kits please?

Hi @Lukefx yes the Shuttle does have a different light unit than most, so this 'new' light unit, as you know, will not fit. I can supply footwell lighting in white that come on and fade off when opening/ shutting doors or locking the van. Not sure what you mean though regarding 'upgraded leds for the courtesy lights', do you mean LEDs to fit your current Shuttle light unit?....speak soon

Hi @Lukefx yes the Shuttle does have a different light unit than most, so this 'new' light unit, as you know, will not fit. I can supply footwell lighting in white that come on and fade off when opening/ shutting doors or locking the van. Not sure what you mean though regarding 'upgraded leds for the courtesy lights', do you mean LEDs to fit your current Shuttle light unit?....speak soon
Hi thanks for coming back to me. Sorry, just the map reading lights and the main one in between, I've got some in there now but they flicker. I've ordered some small 286 led's so will hopefully wire those into the ambient light circuit when I do the footwell lights.

Hi @Lukefx gotcha.....I do not have them to sell on, unfortunatly as the new light fittings use 4 of the same bulb rather than 2 of these and a festoon bulb.....your best bet is from Travelinlite.....these ones are £8.50 inc postage;

I have the Footwell light kits available......like you say, best to wire in the 286 LED's when you install the footwell lights......just take the feed from the light switch (pin 10) to wire into the ambient circuit....Matt

Hi @Lukefx gotcha.....I do not have them to sell on, unfortunatly as the new light fittings use 4 of the same bulb rather than 2 of these and a festoon bulb.....your best bet is from Travelinlite.....these ones are £8.50 inc postage;

I have the Footwell light kits available......like you say, best to wire in the 286 LED's when you install the footwell lights......just take the feed from the light switch (pin 10) to wire into the ambient circuit....Matt
Thanks Matt, can you pm me the details for the footwell kit please? Price etc. Thanks again.

@Lukefx I just put those Travelinlite LEDs in my kit from @saxoboy at lunch today. They work a treat. All I would say is be careful pushing them in, the receiving/connector pins in the light unit are quite delicate and the end of the LED is square so care needed not to squish or bend the pins.... speaking from experience...haha

@Lukefx I just put those Travelinlite LEDs in my kit from @saxoboy at lunch today. They work a treat. All I would say is be careful pushing them in, the receiving/connector pins in the light unit are quite delicate and the end of the LED is square so care needed not to squish or bend the pins.... speaking from experience...haha
Thanks David. Yes I'm replacing the current strobe effect ones that I have! Lol. Lot of flicker. And yes I actually broke one of them last time so thanks for the warning, all be it too late for me!!!!

Back