Very nice. I do like the ABT front end :thumbsup:.......Have to agree with ratty on the sides ;)

So it’s been over a year now have you got the 10% finished we need to see the final results ;) do love those front ends tho of the abt styling :thumbsup:

I don't have any good pictures of mine yet, I went with a nice balance of style and practicality I reckon. Mudflaps and side bars with ABT front and rear roof spoiler.

IMG-6860.jpg

IMG-6862.jpg

IMG-6863.jpg

Here's some better ones , awesome, I love it and highly recommend the quality..

I’m not sure if it’s a bit of you but there’s someone selling a rear valance / diffuser on Facebook (I think that’s your colour?)
749D4DFC-700B-42A2-ACC2-5300C2EB4E60.png

It's not me, I dont think I'd have the rear skirt. I like having mudflaps and also use a towbar.

Wheels are AXE and model EX30 I think.

I have a Bamboo Green Caravelle and toying with the idea of an ABT kit but does the cost justify the look

B7856A38-04E4-4DCE-B6D1-44C3D309FB2E.jpeg

B13E9824-D9EA-4B7F-B9AD-1E69FA3DCC9A.jpeg

No cost justifies that awful A-team throw back roof spoiler. :sick:.
Just my opinion obviously, i’m sure there are plenty of others who love it.

I have only had the Velle nearly 2 months but already have B14’s and a WOC front spoiler. Just looking to do something a bit different ;):thumbsup:

I have only had the Velle nearly 2 months but already have B14’s and a WOC front spoiler. Just looking to do something a bit different ;):thumbsup:
Good mods. I like the front bumper of the ABT but not the side skirts/ rear bumper/ spoiler.
Bamboo Green is an awesome colour. Bet it looks lovely just the way you already have it.

Only when I have just wash it :) is like every other dark colour....... dirt magnet. I think the wheels are next as I have Devonports but that’s another mine field :whistle:
Good job the wife doesn’t know what I earn :D

Back