T6 Rear Bumper Diffuser - What make is mine?

Sinderland

Hi, I bought a T6 last year that already had a full body kit on. The rear bumper got caught and the silver exhaust trim came off and is lost. I am trying to find out if I can replace just the chrome trim but I dont know who supplied/made the bumper. Does anyone have any idea just by looking at it. Ps its not ABT even though it has an ABT badge on the rear tailgate. Any helpo would be much appreciated. Cheers PhilT61 (2).jpgT62.jpgT63.jpg

Hi, I bought a T6 last year that already had a full body kit on. The rear bumper got caught and the silver exhaust trim came off and is lost. I am trying to find out if I can replace just the chrome trim but I dont know who supplied/made the bumper. Does anyone have any idea just by looking at it. Ps its not ABT even though it has an ABT badge on the rear tailgate. Any helpo would be much appreciated. Cheers PhilView attachment 197155View attachment 197156View attachment 197157
That looks like a Raceline addition to me - other than eBay, Raceline / CustomVanz are the only place I’ve seen these being sold.
Do you also have 21” wheels fitted, or any ‘Raceline’ branding anywhere?

Back