A little wave makes you feel good.

There not be many “wavers” on the Andover-Salisbury run I do regularly either

Feel a bit shy doing this but shared a smile with a lovely t6 in the other lane queueing on the a38 for the tamer bridge. Personalised plate nice wheels and lowered just right. Obviously a lot of love. Got caught staring and could only smile
You just simply shout out… I’m not a voyeur…It’s a Van thing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We took a trip down to Cornwall/Devon recently, i was getting arm ache from all the waving going on down here...it seemed every 3rd vehicle was a T5 or T6!

Got a wave from a guy in a nice looking T3 the other day near Nostell Priory. Naturally waved back.
Used to be a common practice back in my biker days so it was a natural reaction to wave back at a fellow VW owner. :waving:

Had a hit and miss day today... 2 wave backs out of 6/7 attempts, and a full on thumbs up from a Ford transit camper! :D (I don't think he knows the rules)
At least you’re giving a wave - good on you!

At least you’re giving a wave - good on you!
Mate, i really wish more did!

I've noticed a few female drivers driving what I believe is their partners modified vans, they don't wave but I guess they don't care either! :D

Last edited:

I've noticed a few female drivers driving what I believe is their partners modified vans, they don't wave but I guess they care either! :D
Ha ha ha! I’ve had the “who are you, you dirty old fart” glare back from female drivers! (I can’t see who is driving until I’m about to pass them!!)

I've noticed a few female drivers driving what I believe is their partners modified vans, they don't wave but I guess they care either! :D
My wife is under strict instruction to nonchalantly raise a half hearted wave, ensuring that the wave looks like is a necessary acknowledgement rather than an excited greeting. She still can't quite get it right!:D

My wife is under strict instruction to nonchalantly raise a half hearted wave, ensuring that the wave looks like is a necessary acknowledgement rather than an excited greeting. She still can't quite get it right!:D
Remind her that it’s all in the wrist action

Back