A little wave makes you feel good.

I used to wave and flash (only headlights) at fellow vee dubbers in my old T5. Sold Helga 3 years ago. Can’t wait till my new Sportline is built to dazzle the Vw community!! Xx

I'm so glad I found this thread, I was a biker and yes we all nodded and I've been on here reading peoples posts and you all seem like a great bunch. I have only just got my t6, had it converted in August and havent had a chance to actually camp out in it yet but I love it, it's been 20 years in the waiting and I've been waving at every one of you haha, I was in somerset two weekends ago and got two waves out of ten so not bad eh sorry about the essay.
@starstruck i got to ask

Can i ask What Bikes ... with a STAR in your name i just had to ask.. i'm 20 years in the Yamaha Virago Star owners club and Centre rep of south London & Surrey we are called the cockney rejects.

have you rally / club experience lol it's very similar in here just not in a tent lol there is a lot of nice people in here who im sure wouldn't mind you tagging along to there camp site.

We head to Newhaven a lot of weekends 120 miles for you. or a little further to Pevensey bay is a lovely CVCC site
you would be welcome to join us. my wife is a St John first aider / trainer. rather than be on your own... last week 2 vans turned up both women..

just put a shout out in the forum for company don't be shy as your land locked you would need to travel a bit to get to a coast

kind regards Nick

@starstruck
yep same from us at Surrey we go down to the south coast most weekends
my wife is disabled and wheelchair bound most of the time but hey life goes on
anytime you wanna day out down our way just message sure we can all arrange a meet up
good luck with your new van

@starstruck
yep same from us at Surrey we go down to the south coast most weekends
my wife is disabled and wheelchair bound most of the time but hey life goes on
anytime you wanna day out down our way just message sure we can all arrange a meet up
good luck with your new van
highly recommend Pevensey bay camp site but i use Buckle @ Seaford for the fishing it's old but fit for purpose

there so many vans down there to wave at lol i'm based in surrey too

@Mud Digger
looks like a meet up /day out is on the cards for the Surrey gang soon then
@Morris67 just name the date then we shout it out to the Surrey /Sussex crew ...... and team Blue members of course ( best color ) ... Buckle has a seafront cafe ( sailing club ) next door lol and a large off grid camping field i was going this weekend but backed out lol Fishing aint that Serious as its flippin freezing and windy for the weekend hahaha i hook up behind the sea wall.. just meters from the cafe hahaha

I’m good for next weekend any of the 4 days is good for me so if any other forum members fancy a run out down south
then yeah spread the word

Will I still get a wave if I put flowers on my van lol

I'm definitely up for a meet up, I need to sort out what gear I need in the van and pick peoples brains.

I’m good for next weekend any of the 4 days is good for me so if any other forum members fancy a run out down south
then yeah spread the word
@Mud Digger
looks like a meet up /day out is on the cards for the Surrey gang soon then
@Morris ok BRB with this. let me just ask the boss Pauly for permission. See if we can try and fire up a T6F South East meet before i try and arrange a field and before we get any numbers. Finding an empty Car Park on a bank holiday weekend might be hard to find and Brighton is out of the question.

@Morris67 just name the date then we shout it out to the Surrey /Sussex crew ...... and team Blue members of course ( best color ) ... Buckle has a seafront cafe ( sailing club ) next door lol and a large off grid camping field i was going this weekend but backed out lol Fishing aint that Serious as its flippin freezing and windy for the weekend hahaha i hook up behind the sea wall.. just meters from the cafe hahaha
Sussex and half blue member here! Would be interested

Getting back on topic [ahem]...

Unlike some on this thread, I like to wave to everyone. I waved at a young girl in the street... at her shocked mother... at her angry father... at the disapproving police officer... at my inexperienced solicitor... at the unsympathetic jurors... at the unforgiving judge... at the inept G4S guards... at the indifferent prison warders... at lustful "Big Malc" from E-wing... at the embarrassed paramedic... at the smirking nurse... at the exhausted SHO... at the skilful surgeon... at the gullible parole board... at my optional(?) probation officer... at my [now] ex-wife... and at my [now] ex-employer.

So come on guys, give a wave. What possible harm could it do?

‘Twas the wave you gave me without using your hands that made me shut my eyes and crash. You must’ve been kneeling on the seat with cruise control on.

Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for fi…:

T5.1 owner here. I find people like to wait till the last second to wave giving little or no time to wave back. Like no one wants to be the first to after too many times being the 1st and only to wave. I look rather young for my age so in a modified van I tend to get more shitty looks than waves from other vans

I’m not a waver normally, but on hols it’s different. But….two weeks in France, and only one wave, from a Dutch van, bless them.

Reactions: JOG
Back