A little wave makes you feel good.

Perhaps someone could design a waving hand transfer to stick to the bonnet of your van to show oncoming V dub drivers that your one of the friendly T4,T5,T6 drivers and will wave back.
They have..

I’ll always wave back but am not a waver. The missus wants to wave at everyone. Driving from Sussex to Dorset in a couple of weeks so give us a wave if you see us

My Missus always calls me a sad b@**@*d and says something along the lines of “why are you waving, do you know them, I don’t wave at every Mokka when I’m driving”
Women eh, they just don’t understand. :slow rofl:
Hahah other way round in my van!

Perhaps someone could design a waving hand transfer to stick to the bonnet of your van to show oncoming V dub drivers that your one of the friendly T4,T5,T6 drivers and will wave back.
we already have that well kind of ... its a T6 forum sticker with your T6 sticker in the top right screen corner we know where to look im changing my Black one to white it s not bright enough on a Acapulco blue van

and a T 6 forum sticker on the back door u know you can Flash your lazers anytime and your set for a wave as you over take ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
If you want to practice this, try driving on the Isle of Islay for a week. Everyone (and I mean everyone) that you pass gives you a wave.

Reactions: Ozi
I’m up in the Highlands and have had a fair few waves - more often than not.

I tend to wave at T6/5/4/3/2//1s? I do get some funny looks from builders and the like. It is really difficult to tell at any distance what is a Campervan and what is not. I spend my journey waving like a demented seal

As a non waver to people I don't know, I like to see how many wavers style it out with a nose wipe or ear scratch when they realise their pleasantry is not going to be reciprocated.

I tend to wave at almost anything that moves now after driving and MX5 for almost 10 years (we wave to each other too), driving my T6 for almost a year and being a cyclist for many years (we usually acknowledge each other on country roads). I also drive a BMW Touring and wave randomly while driving that when I forget what I'm driving.
Must confuse the hell out of other T6 and MX5 drivers at times. I know it confuses me :waving:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I tend to wave at almost anything that moves now after driving and MX5 for almost 10 years (we wave to each other too), driving my T6 for almost a year and being a cyclist for many years (we usually acknowledge each other on country roads).

I often find myself waving at cyclists. :devil: :mad:

It’s usually when I go round a blind bend on a national speed limit road and nearly go up the backside of them, 3 abreast, all dressed up as Power Rangers.

Last edited:

It’s usually when I go round a blind bend on a national speed limit road and nearly go up the backside of them, 3 abreast, all dressed up as Power Rangers.
I've settled down in a comfy chair. Thanks for lighting the fuse. I shall wait for the fireworks to go off.......... :slow rofl:

Now you see, the 'nearly' part of your statement makes it a non-issue.

I had a woman have a proper go at me after I'd parallel parked into a pretty tight space. Apparently I'd got so close to her car that I nearly hit it.

Came back from camping in Dorset last Saturday and with my lad up front we waved at 19 T6 and T5s and 16 enthusiastically waved back - thank you ! Made our trip back fun whilst we played the number plate game ….. and completed it !

Passed a couple of bays also who waved which was like grandpa waving at his grandson in the outside lane.

Keep waving guys ! I’m from Yorkshire and love waving cos it’s free

Back