A little wave makes you feel good.

I waved at other Transporters last week in the Yorkshire dales. Most non panel vans waved back.

During a week driving an Enterprise Luton Van, in August I waved cheery at all other Enterprise vans. I pmsl when one bored Luton Van driver sat waiting to enter the roundabout gave me a semi wave back and an expression which said,
"Mate, these are hire vans, Not Company vans"
You'll always get a wave in the Yorkshire Dales............well maybe. Perhaps we were one of the wavers.

My wife went mad waving at every Transporter this week in Devon, I personally didn’t approve. A single finger raise is more than ample, in my opinion, and only for T6.1’s.

The amount of Transporters on the road in the south west is quite embarrassing at times.

MrsRT waves like mad and chides me for being a grump.

I wouldn't mind but she does it when we are in the Volvo as well which just makes us look like lunatics :unsure:

My only exception has been classic split screens, which get a discrete 4 way flash as we pull in after overtaking.

quite a lot on the A66 today ..!!
That was me... ok not just me but travelling from Penrith home of the world's most pointless/ frustrating roundabout and Scotch Corner, home of the world's most congested car park.
Out of interest was anybody else stuck behind that idiot following his bulldog around the carpark as it sniffed each and every bumper?

Currently in Bordeaux, a fair few vans in the campsite but mostly French or Dutch, I think they are confused why I wave as I walk past ha

No waves today or last Sunday ,may Beas we were towing our caravan ,despite lots of T5 and T6 vans passing us on the M5 from Devon.
Caravan or not wave you miserable lot!
We are all dubbers

Still miffed at how few return a wave although I initiate a wave mostly while SWMBO sniggers! Then today, as I dragged a train home from Cornwall (see pic!) and was concentrating on what the knob in front of me was doing, SWMBO tells me how a pretty woman waved and I failed to return the compliment!!! Apologies if that was you!

IMG_4720.jpeg

I thought "had a pulse" was the normal qualification @JOG
Don't want to sound like a total fan boy but brilliant number plate mate, I'm still looking for 'Lil Dave' so I can park between you and @Long tall John at Busfest. :unsure:

Still miffed at how few return a wave although I initiate a wave mostly while SWMBO sniggers! Then today, as I dragged a train home from Cornwall (see pic!) and was concentrating on what the knob in front of me was doing, SWMBO tells me how a pretty woman waved and I failed to return the compliment!!! Apologies if that was you!

View attachment 207733
Oh that was definitely me then

Back