A little wave makes you feel good.

I wave/nod at every Vw bus/van and I would say 90% wave back or show some form of appreciation which always makes the moment!

The best was last week in Sheffield I drove past a T6 in blue with the parents in the front both waving and there young son busting out the side window to through a Dub wave out Awesome!!

Got a wave back from a family just now driving through the Brecon Beacons. Didn’t from the other three vans. Booo

If I don’t wave back, I’m not being miserable, I’m just either singing along to the radio or listening to an audio book and didn’t notice in time ….honest

I didn't know this was a thing!! Only had my kombi since last week and was surprised to see a fellow T6 wave to me on Sunday in Liverpool. Used to do this as a driving instructor many moons ago!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It took me a while, if its clearly modded, IE pop top, lights, badges, decals, trinkets in the window etc its normally good for a wave.

Standard looking builder or business t6’s caravelles, shuttles etc don’t bother, its normally always the modded enthusiast owned ones

It took me a while, if its clearly modded, IE pop top, lights, badges, decals, trinkets in the window etc its normally good for a wave.

Standard looking builder or business t6’s caravelles, shuttles etc don’t bother, its normally always the modded enthusiast owned ones
If they’ve got the Hawaiian style flowers on the front you know they’d be good for a wave

Funnily enough this one looked like a standard van and had a trailer of garden waste at the back. Caught me off guard

I waved at other Transporters last week in the Yorkshire dales. Most non panel vans waved back.

During a week driving an Enterprise Luton Van, in August I waved cheery at all other Enterprise vans. I pmsl when one bored Luton Van driver sat waiting to enter the roundabout gave me a semi wave back and an expression which said,
"Mate, these are hire vans, Not Company vans"

Back