A Good Snow Foam....

Mine's filthy but going in for it's first service on Wednesday so I don't want to waste time and effort cleaning it if the dealer is going to valet it :rolleyes:
Jeez, whatever you do don't let those numpties wash it. I wouldn't trust them to wash their hands, let alone my van.

The only person who washes my T6 is me.

When is goes in for a service I tell the service team not to touch it and leave a note on the dashboard saying if it gets touched with a washbroom, then the washbroom will be stuck somewhere (spikey end first and full of grit!).

The only person who washes my T6 is me.

When is goes in for a service I tell the service team not to touch it and leave a note on the dashboard saying if it gets touched with a washbroom, then the washbroom will be stuck somewhere (spikey end first and full of grit!).
One of the service guys at my dealer admitted that the Eastern European valeters they had were a problem! They were looking into finding some others......WTF! Fortunately, he had the sense to leave mine unwashed as it looked pretty good at the time!

One of the service guys at my dealer admitted that the Eastern European valeters they had were a problem! They were looking into finding some others......WTF! Fortunately, he had the sense to leave mine unwashed as it looked pretty good at the time!
Last time I had to take mine in to the stealers I grabbed the keys off the "valeter" as he took them off the desk to go and wash it as I was going through the paperwork. I told him not to bother as I was tall enough to wash my own roof by hand rather than with a yard brush.

Its been lower by 50mm using Eibach springs and Bilstein B8 Shocks. 20" rims with 255/40/20 tyres.

Right guys how much will a snow blower cost me?
A snow foam lance can cost as little as £20 but remember to get the right connection to your pressure washer and cost of snow foam £15- upwards. Checkout CYR, Motorgeeks and Autobrite websites

Back