Would you buy this van? Advice for a newbie.

I'm guessing from that you are a real newbie to the joys of transporter headlights. Do a search for headlights on here. Honestly if you want to see well at night then don't get one without led headlights.

OK thank you, I shall have a look into it. I have an LED head torch, so could wear that while driving ;)

OK thank you, I shall have a look into it. I have an LED head torch, so could wear that while driving ;)
It's a serious point @MicP has made. You'll want to uprate the bulbs as a minimum, the standard headlights are shocking.

It's a serious point @MicP has made. You'll want to uprate the bulbs as a minimum, the standard headlights are shocking.

Thanks guys, sorry for not taking it seriously, I'm just used to driving an old Lotus so the headlights on the T6 will be like having a lighthouse strapped to the bonnet in comparison.

I'll make sure to upgrade bulbs etc should I proceed with purchasing it. Thanks again!

Reactions: CAB
Thanks guys, sorry for not taking it seriously, I'm just used to driving an old Lotus so the headlights on the T6 will be like having a lighthouse strapped to the bonnet in comparison.

I'll make sure to upgrade bulbs etc should I proceed with purchasing it. Thanks again!

i bet they're not. they're no brighter than my mkI headlights...

The standard H4 lights are shocking but the H7 units fitted as standard on some vans are completely adequate.

Reactions: CAB
Adbo...did you end up going to see one of these vans or even end up buying ? I'm after a lwb with sliding bed as well and these guys seem to have a few - all ex rental.

Back