Thoughts of selling but what price to ask?

Davidh

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I know this is a very subjective topic and very dependant on the current climate and what people are willing to pay and its hard not to want to list it too high due to sentimental value and the work you've put it. But the thought is always there of upgrading in size to a crafter/MAN and just trying to figure out what sort of money I would have to cover the swap. Have browsed auto trader to get a rough value but prices differ wildly.

My van is a t28 highline, 60k miles, 140 but mapped by ecotune to 187bhp.
evo design kitchen, 30l water tank, webasto heater, 160 PU solar panel, halo roof, 240v hook up, 50l fridge, 18l waste water, van furniture pull out bed, slide out bike tray, hose for bike wash/shower. Ctek split charger and victron kit for everything else (inverter, battery monitor, solar controller, electric t off).
lowered on stx coilovers, kmc holeshot wheels, lazer grill kit and tracker. THQ v3 headlights with HID kit.

IMG_20220121_223140_875.jpg

IMG_20220714_203613_026.jpg

IMG_20220527_153837_650.jpg

Looks a very nice example. If I had to guess I'd say maybe £35k-£38k

Thanks, that's helpful to know. I was hoping around the 32 to 35 ball park. Figured any new members would have a better idea of price ranges than me as they would have just gone through the whole process of trying to find well priced models.

Good to hear folks thoughts as I will most likely be doing the same next spring for the same reason. The TGE is now delivered (a LWB 177ps FWD in Reflex Silver) to be converted as early next year as possible.
For those making the move to Crafter /TGE there is a new forum to visit.

If/when I ever get one I will most definitely be on that forum. I'll miss having a van/camper in the cross over period but I should hopefully get the conversion done faster seen as I'll know a lot more about what I'm doing after the t6. Getting a new one would be class as you'll know an arrival date but I can see me having to sell the t6 for funds then waiting till I find the right MAN to purchase which could take any length of time.

Back