Work van Wednesday

Air tightness of the building mate. We do room integrity aswell. This place was like a colander. Was like testing the van with the tailgate open as @Bav said :rolleyes:

WVW Bristol

Those bumper protectors are useless.

F75F1F2A-AB79-45B3-9633-D08CA61608D5.jpeg

Today hasn't started well.
On a more serious note, tailgate is forced into the frame and won't open.
So any ideas as to how I get my tools out of the rear cargo area?

24B0BC14-814D-495A-8948-F8D88D8991B2.jpeg

Last edited:
WVW Bristol

Those bumper protectors are useless.

View attachment 208015

Today hasn't started well.
On a more serious note, tailgate is forced into the frame and won't open.
So any ideas as to how I get my tools out of the rear cargo area?

View attachment 208016
As the tailgate is knackered, can you tie it to something and ease the van forward whilst someone operates the handle?
Once freed, hopefully the latch will work?

Thought I'd post my rack I built as a moderator suggested to another poster I replied to put on this page. I liked the look of ovanos, cadco but didn't want you spend that much on something that would get trashed with tools and flooring materials (im in the flooriing trade)from everyday use. Great for holiday packing aswell!

20230729_190919.jpg

20230729_190938.jpg

20230605_124145.jpg

As the tailgate is knackered, can you tie it to something and ease the van forward whilst someone operates the handle?
Once freed, hopefully the latch will work?
We've tried levering it and operating the handle, but it's totally jammed in place and the handle doesn't seem to operate the latch.

Hopefully the other parties insurance is swift at dealing with this. I am sure a repair workshop would be able to drag it open. The risk then is it not shutting again. Hopefully you get your tools out soon

Back