Work van Wednesday

View attachment 14231

I made it myself. All the frame I bought online from KJN Aluminium Profiles. You can get it cut to size, then with a little bit of drilling it mostly just self-taps together. The drawer hinges I got from GSF Promounts - they do all the gear for fire and emergency vehicles. Not cheap, but I’ll be able to take it out and use in future vans.
What diameter profiles did you go for? Could I go even smaller and still have enough carrying capacity you think? Thanks for your reply!

Does working from home count (after I finished washing the van in the dark last night), loving the new look after a trip to CRS and some spacers (20mm front and 25mm rears). The angle makes the rear dent look worse (caused by a colleague closing the electric boot with steps resting against the van)

IMG_1690.jpeg

Does working from home count (after I finished washing the van in the dark last night), loving the new look after a trip to CRS and some spacers (20mm front and 25mm rears). The angle makes the rear dent look worse (caused by a colleague closing the electric boot with steps resting against the van)

View attachment 212615
ex-colleague?

View attachment 212615
devonports looking awesome here, what drop have you got from CRS please?

devonports looking awesome here, what drop have you got from CRS please?
Thank you. The front is around 30mm to make up for the stock raised look and the rear is 10mm lower than it was but I do have an Ovano system and 100kg of kit in the boot. Really pleased with the stance, the spacers make a massive difference IMO.

Back