will t28 springs fit a t32

Yes i would. I am just saying that just because you change something most people seem to think its a bad thing and can not be done legally. But it can... and is not that difficult. Just depends if you can be bothered to do it correctly. Some will some may not. Its up to them...

Please don't take any offence at what I said, I was merely trying to point stuff out. You've obviously got the right attitude but there's also a lot of morons out there that just do stuff to cars / bikes etc. and think that because it might look cool (at least to them) then it must be safe and legal (and that's if safety and legality ever manages to find it's own space in their single brain cells).

horrendous isn't it, B14s are better, but still not great

Well this morning I have just looked and stance coil overs are 600 so I thought i may as well get b14s for that bit extra if they are worth it.

I have just let my tyres down and I must say its a WHOLE lot better.

I wonder if Goodyear tyres would help. They always seem to be softer compared to other tyres i have fitted before.

Well this morning I have just looked and stance coil overs are 600 so I thought i may as well get b14s for that bit extra if they are worth it.

I wonder if Goodyear tyres would help. They always seem to be softer compared to other tyres i have fitted before.
Speak to @CRS Performance before buying B14s

i had good year eagle f1s on 265/40/20

I have run at 37 psi but not with all my tools in it . I wouldn’t go lower than that on the rear and stay above 45 in the front.
if the tyres looks ok (not flat) then you will be ok . Just remember to pump them up if you are going to add weight.

Back