Ex AA t32 rear blue springs

dshelton999

VIP Member
Hi,

I am currently in the process of converting my ex aa t6 t32 to a camper. The ride can be very bouncy on the rear end due to it not having any weight in the rear anymore. I plan on having a bed and a small bit of furniture this year but not a massive amount of weight.
Are the blue springs firmer than standard t32 springs? If I change to some standard ones, what difference will it make?

I plan on coilovers but not for a while yet. Just want a quick fix.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

I put a set of t30 springs on and it will do for now. It's a little low at the back when loaded but not an issue. Think I might put the front t30 springs on soon as well to be honest. The difference from the blue springs was huge.

I put a set of t30 springs on and it will do for now. It's a little low at the back when loaded but not an issue. Think I might put the front t30 springs on soon as well to be honest. The difference from the blue springs was huge.
Novel solution. Mine is converted now so need to find something that works with the current weight loading. Probably going to go to TransporterHQ and go the coil over route.

Back