will t28 springs fit a t32

Cjscos

T6 Pro
As above
My t6 van feels like it is riding over pot holes all the time. Its never load so want to make the ride softer.
The shocks are different but can i swap them for t28 or t30 springs

Get on the Koni's.... it will transform the ride... the springs won't help...

Hurrrrmm. Something has to change. My vivaro was luxurious campared to this. I wonder if h and r springs would help?

I am only on 17 Devonports at the moment too. Any suggestions much appreciated. I was hoping to put 20s on...but not sure now.

I put T30 rear springs on my T32 kombi I use for work and it made the rear better. I drive across the new forest and you could hear and feel the difference going over a cattle grid. You can pick the springs up very cheap and they easy to fit so give it a go. I would love to upgrade my suspension but for work its not worth it .

I may just try that first. Thanks . I know winter tyres always give a softer ride especially the crossclimate mitchelins I have on the caddy. Could try them too.

I must say the van looks good drives well and can not fault it apart from cabin noise and ride. I have fixed the cabin noise though. Just need to sort the other...

oh and it told me to take a break and have a coffee today.... i thoughi I had taken a wrong route and arrived in Scotland lol

My t32 swb on davenport is horrible ride compared to my older T30 lwb on Clayton wheels.

Also what rear pressures do you run at. Even with my tools in the back I set them at 40 psi max . I run this for 56000 miles and the tyres last well with even tread.

Whatever else you do, I suspect that going from 17s to 20s isn't going to improve things.

Just to point out the obvious.....
Is your insurance going to like this as its akin to under rated tyres and or wheels...

So am I understanding you correctly - you thought about the insurance implications and concluded that changing to suspension below specification was just the same as applying a sticker so thought 'well that'll be OK then - it's only a minor modification'. Not only is that bollox but it's potentialy dangerous bollox as well.

I read the words as it having to be a “modification” which therefore the insurance company would need to be told about.

Pete

Yes. I would have to tell them. You can lower a specification or improve it as long as the under writer agrees to it then all should be well. I used to be in the max power scene back in the day showig cars so I know all about insurance. I don't wont to get in to an argument...

I'm a very long way from expert in any of this stuff but there might also be DVLA implications as the V5 and VIN plate will no longer be representative of the vehicle. I know what the process is for 'up plating' a van but not for 'down plating'. The former involves certification by a recognised engineer who issues a new VIN plate which is sent to DVLA with the V5 for amendment (I'm just going through it!).

Sorry but I maybe wasn't clear enough. What I meant was I suspect that you would be legally bound to have it downplated if you went ahead.

Back