Who's done the most miles in their T6?

How many miles have you done. (update your mileage at any time)

• Total voters
Just a side note as @rover220 mentioned, still on the same tyres from new. After 25k, I have 3mm on the front and 6mm on the rears.

We must be long lost brothers or something Ed.
I did exactly the same on my LR Discovery but wanted it to read 123,456 on the main milage display and then read 789.0 on the trip below it.
This meant that I had to zero the trip when the main milage was 122667. ( 123456 minus 789 ).
Was all going according to plan till I had to disconnect the battery for a BCU fault which reset the trip.
Very sad !.

@.50 I'm the same on the work van.
Took a long journey back last month to get the mileage to state 111111. The whole team are now trying to get it up to 123456 before it gets replaced. I do like it when the trip reading is a similarly pleasing number as the overall. :thumbsup:

Mines just done 70,000 . Got it end of March 16. No problems with it and still drives like new .

73000 on mine march 2016 registered

I'm intending to keep using mine for business purposes for 4 years (will then go into semi-retirement and be used as a leisure vehicle from then) so will have roughly 120/130k miles after the four years.

What mileage do you guys estimate will be on the vans when you sell/move them on?

I'm intending to keep using mine for business purposes for 4 years (will then go into semi-retirement and be used as a leisure vehicle from then) so will have roughly 120/130k miles after the four years.

What mileage do you guys estimate will be on the vans when you sell/move them on?
Going to get rid when three years old and will have about 140K , mostly with motorway miles so not expecting anything major to go wrong . 180DSG chipped and doesn’t use a drop of oil between services. Very pleased so far .

57k Feb 2016 registered (euro 5 engine, no adblue). No issues, just change of brake pads and 1 set of tyres as swapping between winters and summers.

Just turned 61k. March 16 registered. Euro 5 140DSG Kombi. 39.9mpg overall average , no issues apart from sliding windows replaced due to leaking.

36k in just over a year. Several set of tyres, and a full set of brakes.

The only things that's gone wrong with mine, is a microswitch on a sliding door, which I will change myself when I get time.

36k in just over a year. Several set of tyres, and a full set of brakes.

The only things that's gone wrong with mine, is a microswitch on a sliding door, which I will change myself when I get time.

"Several sets of tyres"? Really? Jesus, I just couldn't plain afford that. I'd have a word with your right foot.

Back