Who else finds the wash ritual therapeutic?

Think I struck lucky as they told me it was the showroom guy that did it rather than the service guy. Either way, I'm pleased with it.

Got to say though, I do love to see shiny paint work and am rather envious of the finish on some of your vans but, for me, its just not worth the effort.

I hear you there buddy ha

Love to give it a good clean , before with my new snow cannon, then full detail including autoglym lifeshine carbon protection , need to get a good layer of my special wax on !

BCEF3720-E036-4D83-9F91-E7D5CF899D8C.jpeg

9893D2CE-E0BE-47A6-943A-1EDFA10E7C1B.jpeg

I spent 5 hours last week waxing mine, having never waxed a vehicle before I was surprised how long it took but very pleased with how it came out. Just seeing the rain fall straight off was great.

Enjoying my therapy today using new pressure washer (all black 8) and new shampoo, Krystal Kleen lemon all from high definition detail Barnsley
IMG_20180114_155020_184.jpg

I personally don’t get the excited bit about cleaning a van, I clean my Corvette ( which is tiny really ) but cleaning is one thing ,but polishing is another thing on a van !
I use mine for every day use and camping and surely that is what they were made for, but polishing every week/month etc ?....... that’s why I had mine ceramic coated, NO polishing so that the dirt runs off when you wash the van unless you are a fanatic polisher.
It’s such a waste of time when you could be Cycling/Canooing / Running or whatever.
Or just having a beer

Got mine 'Life shined' so a quick foam, shampoo then an aqua wax and I'm good to go. Still therapeutic though. Don't like doing the wheels :mad:

Got mine 'Life shined' so a quick foam, shampoo then an aqua wax and I'm good to go. Still therapeutic though. Don't like doing the wheels :mad:

The quicket the better.
Can we all quote what is the better & best, because I’m sure we don’t all-like cleaning & polishing vans .... because we could all meet up for a few bottles of ( Gin )... heh heh heh..... as long as someone has the ice please

Back