Which Is The Best Dash Cam ???

Went in to my ICE dealer today to enquire about a dashcam. They stock Blackvue but said the rear camera would have to be fitted back from the glass so I wouldn't be able to use my blind. They said they would see if they could get a longer cable. Anyone else had similar experiences?

Hello all

Got my thinkware f770, well almost it’s at my bro’s house. Just ordered the mini piggy back fuses from the link to eBay. Just wondering where the best place to get the hardware kit from?

Dickie

Hello can anybody advice me on what slots the piggy back fuse’s go into for my f770 dash cam please.

Can I see some photos please on your installations (front and rear I am after), I just want to see how tidy they are, not a fan of cables hanging all over the place, why manufactures don't have it as a factory option!

@Bryan1971 ill try and take some and work out how to post.
Can I see some photos please on your installations (front and rear I am after), I just want to see how tidy they are, not a fan of cables hanging all over the place, why manufactures don't have it as a factory option!

For owners of the thinkware F770 who have hardwired it, do you have the constant live taken from a piggy back fuse holder or have you ran the constant live to the leisure battery? I’m trying to decide what’s best. My thoughts are leisure battery is best so that it’s not draining the starter battery

I have used leisure battery for perm feed but not sure it would make a huge difference either way

Is there a good switched live in the overhead unit with interior light and stupid storage pod for a dash cam to be powered from?

No, only thing up there is interior lighting feed and that times out after a while to stop flat batt if you leave the lights on

No, only thing up there is interior lighting feed and that times out after a while to stop flat batt if you leave the lights on

Thanks @Pauly dash apart again then to run a cable from fuse box to top, ha!

Is there a good guide to removing the top interior light/cubby box?

Just fitted front and back cameras and I couldn’t find owt, although the fuse box layout on the downloads is helpful. Went, fuse box , left hand of dash, window column and into roof lining tucking the wire away. Good way to loose the skin off ya knuckles !

Get yourself a set of fibreglass rods/fish tape for feeding cables, worth their weight in gold - or skin

Back