Where to get genuine LED headlights fitted

Cheers for the link @StudleyGlass. Hazzydayz do some great mods for the T6, if only my pockets were that deep! I was hopeful of other companies out there offering the same service at competitive prices? I can't seem to find anyone but Hazzydayz who retrofit the LEDs?

Thats price doesnt seem to ludicrous, dont think anyone will be doing it cheaper, the material cost from VW for the parts is around £1600 + vat just for the headlights and LED power modules etc and im sure there are a few more bits required.
I reckon your best bet will be to wait for aftermarket headlights to surface or go for a proper HID conversion on a set of standard lights that would be around half that price

Hi, there are lots of threads on here that talk about headlights, you can use the search function to find them, but if you click on the link below you'll see my post that gives a brief summary of a few options including rough costs.

Lights...

Hi, there are lots of threads on here that talk about headlights, you can use the search function to find them, but if you click on the link below you'll see my post that gives a brief summary of a few options including rough costs.

Lights...
Cheers thanks for your reply, I’ll check out the links

There are a couple of options depending on your budget, you can go for the full factory LED upgrade with self levelling, not cheap there are several companies who do it I had mine done at Hazzydayz
Genuine T6 Full LED Headlight Upgrade - Supply & Fit It was the best decision i have made, I should have specified it when I ordered the car :( but so pleased with it especially the option of self levelling.
secondly there are aftermarket lamps with projector lenses but they are still only marginally better than the factory fitted non LED lamps

Cheers thanks for your reply, I’ll check out the links
I don't know what your budget is like for upgrading your headlights, but the cheapest is new bulbs in your existing lights and the most expensive is to retrofit OEM LED lights. That's the option I chose for several reasons:
1. Fully Road Legal
2. Great Light Output
3. Self leveling - Friendly for oncoming traffic.
4. They look good.
All in it's cost me £1200 including self leveling buying used parts and doing it myself (£1500 - £300 for selling my existing aftermarket light units).

There are a couple of options depending on your budget, you can go for the full factory LED upgrade with self levelling, not cheap there are several companies who do it I had mine done at Hazzydayz
Genuine T6 Full LED Headlight Upgrade - Supply & Fit It was the best decision i have made, I should have specified it when I ordered the car :( but so pleased with it especially the option of self levelling.
secondly there are aftermarket lamps with projector lenses but they are still only marginally better than the factory fitted non LED lamps

I'm considering a trip to Hazzydayz to for a set. Always so envious when i see another T6 with them drive past. Did you get the auto leveling and washers done too?

I'm considering a trip to Hazzydayz to for a set. Always so envious when i see another T6 with them drive past. Did you get the auto leveling and washers done too?

I didnt go for the washers as the last vehicle I had them on allways seemed to squirt the lamps just after I had washed and waxed the car

Makes sense then. Bet you are happy with them!
Very happy now I live in a semi rural area and just dint enjoy driving in the dark it was almost dangerous as you ended up driving with the fog lights on to see, yes they are expensive but so are accidents and injuries because you see the pot hole or object to late!

am also thinking about this , is auto levelling really a must , u could winde the lights down slightly ?

am also thinking about this , is auto levelling really a must , u could winde the lights down slightly ?
If you DIY the job the auto levelling is a tiny cost compared to the lights. My level sensors were £23 and £32. Control box was £45.

was thinking going to hazy days as i live in jersey and no one here can fit or code , plus there's no mot here so not legal to have them

The main reason I went there is that they do a good job and will guarantee them as long as your warranty is valid in my case 3 years, and it was all done in a morning

Reactions: Rg_
Back