Where to get genuine LED headlights fitted

There's a guy on the Facebook t5 forum called Elliot body, his company is travelin lite, I'm sure if you google it will come up, also has listings on ebay.
He did advertise aftermarket led lights for the t6

He is mid process on doing headlights i believe but they are LED DRL with HID projectors in place of H4s, theres some pics on FB somewhere from several weeks ago

Thinking about this it must be the design rather the any wattage issue, maybe the best option is to redesign within the current dimensions and offer a goodwill swop out.

Cheapest for VW is to goodwill the h7 lights, as seems straight swop, and no additional costs to them in redesign..

I think it's only time before there are some more options, Hopefully by the autumn there may be some good alternatives?...

Is it only me that thinks they're not that bad ? My works merc vito has way way worse headlights then mine

Is it only me that thinks they're not that bad ? My works merc vito has way way worse headlights then mine
From the poll there are a few other people who hold your opinion, but I kind of always thought that these were agents of VW... You are talking about the h4 standard lights and not the LED or H7 units? My H4s give off a dim candle like glow that when adjusted right up provide an orange highlight to the darkness to about 20 metres in front.

From the poll there are a few other people who hold your opinion, but I kind of always thought that these were agents of VW... You are talking about the h4 standard lights and not the LED or H7 units? My H4s give off a dim candle like glow that when adjusted right up provide an orange highlight to the darkness to about 20 metres in front.
No mine are H4. I've put the Phillips ultra white bulbs in tho so they look white now. But trust me the Vito are proper dog shit. Don't get me wrong they aren't HID strong but I don't seem to have a problem with them. Personnel opinion tho I guess

A mate (a multi millionaire) and his business partner (also loaded) both have 140s with plenty of extras but standard H4s. I asked him what he thinks of the lights expecting him to say "they are rubbish" but he said he's perfectly happy with them.

So not EVERYONE thinks they are awful but the vast majority does.

I must admit I only drove on a proper unlit road the other night. Which prompted me to say mine weren't that bad. But I don't do out in the sticks driving often.

You lot should be satisfied with what you have got, I'm restoring a 6V Beetle and know from experience what to expect from the lights on that. Although I am hoping to be able to get LEDs for that just to keep the load off the 130W generator. :eek: The trafficators won't pop out if the volts are too low!

PS - The T6 has LEDs ;)

Rod

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had the genuine T6 LED headlights retro fitted aftermarket? I'm thinking of upgrading and would be greatful for any advice on costing and reputable companies I could use. I've been told the auto levelling function is a must have with the LEDs also??

Back