Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

26F05711-F86D-480F-AA02-A1DBBC1A7D89.jpeg643606C0-6D7B-497F-AA5D-79DDF3586AD9.jpeg
We’re in South Devon for 2 weeks. Nice site but a bit in the middle of nowhere (8 miles to nearest beach but pub next door!). Weather on the first day was great but then had heavy rain on the second night and had a mare with the awning tunnel collecting water, everything is now tight as can be but I still reckon it will collect on the tunnel. Any suggestions?

I bought myself a Cadac for my birthday and that has been really great, classic bbq then steaks then fajitas last night3F302F38-19FB-4CFA-9ABA-6523FD17BAA7.jpeg

View attachment 125227View attachment 125228
We’re in South Devon for 2 weeks. Nice site but a bit in the middle of nowhere (8 miles to nearest beach but pub next door!). Weather on the first day was great but then had heavy rain on the second night and had a mare with the awning tunnel collecting water, everything is now tight as can be but I still reckon it will collect on the tunnel. Any suggestions?

I bought myself a Cadac for my birthday and that has been really great, classic bbq then steaks then fajitas last nightView attachment 125231

You found the Pilchard Inn then ;)

@cgtmiles. Out of interest, where are / were you. I ask as one of my bugbears about C&CC sites in particular is that they often advertise themselves as 'The Such&Such Club Site' when they are quite often nowhere near the aforementioned Such&Such (hope that makes sense!).

Back