A friend of mine owns and restores classic cars and he told me about a company in ashton called ashton powder coating.

Hi guys,anyone recomnend a good powder coaters in the north west manchester area?.

Had my Rotiforms done at Rimtech Design in Bredbury, good service and reasonable price, will be using them again soon for the new winter wheels.

Just spoke to rimtech and he says hes more geard up for alloys rather than steels..shame that as there not far from me.

Had mine done in Birkenhead. Look absolutely brilliant. BPC (Birkenhead powder coatings)

We seem to be missing the Elephant in the room here.

Why are you looking for power coat guys in the first place and what colour are those bad boys going this time.

(Just so I can copy)

They are starting to "spider web" so to speak so im getting em re done. Was thinking going gloss black..:devil: you dont see many in black...
Be a shepherd and not a sheep lol.

They are starting to "spider web" so to speak so im getting em re done. Was thinking going gloss black..:devil: you dont see many in black...
Be a shepherd and not a sheep lol.

As mine are whisking their way to Cornwall as we speak, my guess is the Sheep might well be way North of me right now.

Just spoke to rimtech and he says hes more geard up for alloys rather than steels..shame that as there not far from me.

I had a set of BMW X5 wheels powder coated a gun metal grey colour instead of standard silver - they were great came out really well. I would have gone back with others but Birkinhead is much closer for me

Back