Mine in summer mode
View attachment 98237

I've now put it back to standard height and currently running Devonports while winter is here, my Axe wheels are in getting a colour change to black copper......................might be for sale if they don't suit :eek:
Very nice. What size are wheels in picture and how much has the van been lowered? Can the dog drive?

Very nice. What size are wheels in picture and how much has the van been lowered? Can the dog drive?
20" wheels and a 40mm drop but it's my daily drive work van and I was fed up with speed tables and potholes !

That's my alarm system lol

If you're from Ayrshire you might know where that is ............

20” DTM wheels by Wheel Worx. Lowered 40mm all round. I apologise for the mucky van.

412BC72B-C3FC-48A0-B007-4FB0712DDAA0.jpeg

939561FB-119A-4705-A449-1F6BFD1ABFC6.jpeg

I still love these as they are a similar colour (was going to go black) - will try and get some Better pics once side skirts are on and it has had a clean

B5CEAB7E-927B-442D-88F9-9DF03D6E9B24.jpeg

That’s the old van right dude? The chauffeur driving it now or did you p/x it for the Raceline 6.1?

"Raceline" ? ... no need to swear at me :laugh::laugh: Still got it of course, as not possible to spec a 6.1 like mine anymore. Having said that, it's not out and about at the moment as too salty and horrible on the roads ... so hire a Transit Custom to cart the bikes around in the winter ... whole new level of OCD :laugh::rofl::whistle:

"Raceline" ? ... no need to swear at me :laugh::laugh: Still got it of course, as not possible to spec a 6.1 like mine anymore. Having said that, it's not out and about at the moment as too salty and horrible on the roads ... so hire a Transit Custom to cart the bikes around in the winter ... whole new level of OCD :laugh::rofl::whistle:

With lockdown I’ve barely been anywhere, saving me a fortune in fuel, shame I keep bashing it on kerbs! :rolleyes:

Back