T6 Edition - Indium Grey

dennismo

150 Kombi Edition - LV Sportline
VIP Member
T6 Pro
IMG_7750.JPG

I've finally joined the club! I purchased an ex-demo Indium Grey T6 Edition last week. I took it down to Leighton Vans for them to do a few of their standard mods from their LV Sportline pack... most important thing for me being insulation inside of the vehicle to make it more of a 'day van'.

I'm also considering getting Electric Hookup and Leisure battery... I'm waiting for a price from LV for this (for 13A in the back, with the 16A inlet in the engine compartment). Have any others who have had this done else got any rough idea of pricing for this?

LV are probably upgrading the wheels, so I MIGHT have some wheels to sell (The special 'Edition' 17" Cascavel alloy wheels; black diamond turned surface 7J x 17) - they're in a perfect condition, and only done 4k miles. I may well list these on the 'For Sale' thread at some stage, but if anyone is interested, send me a message...

Can I ask if people have had any issues with Speedo / Odometer / on board computer (MPG etc) when upgrading wheel size? I had a super helpful chat with @Shredder who pointed me to a helpful thread... but wondered if people had found if changing from 17" to 20" caused any big issues with Speedo / Odometer / MPG etc? Or is it worth getting someone to make changes in the VCDS?

Thanks so much in advance!

Back